If it’s time for a different garbage disposal, look no further than Roland J. Down Service Experts. We’ll help you to find one that will meet your needs and your budget and deliver professional garbage disposal installation from one of our reliable technicians. We’re also willing to help if you’re simply in need of a garbage disposal repair. One of our team members will meet you to find the problem and get your disposal back up and running in no time.
Popular Garage Disposal Problems in Albany
- Your garbage disposal won’t switch on.
- The disposal is making noise, but not effective.
- Your garbage disposal is leaking.
- Your garbage disposal smells bad and the odor won’t dissipate .
- Water is draining leisurely through your garbage disposal or clogged.
Tips to Keep Your Garbage Disposal Operating
- Garbage disposals require regular use to avoid rust and corrosion.
- Using your garbage disposal to crush food should be done by using cold water only. Cold water solidifies any greases or oils that might have been poured into the unit, making it easier for the unit to chop them up and dispose them.
Call Roland J. Down Service Experts today at 518-417-2938 or request an appointment online and we’ll assist you with all your garbage disposal repair and installation needs.