Furnace Installation in Albany Backed With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t only repair and tune up heaters, we also offer the highest quality furnace installation in Albany.
What makes our pro work a step above others? We’ve developed our method over the years.
All of our specialists are ACE certified, which means they’ve achieved the most prestigious technical accreditation in the industry. They also are part of current industry and product education to learn the best methods to do furnace repair and furnace maintenance, along with expert furnace installation.
And we support all of our services with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so confident in our fantastic work that we offer you time to think it over—a year, in reality.
Call us at 518-417-2938 to book your furnace installation now.
How Will I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It can be hard to know just when your heating system is going to go out or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system should reveal some signs that it’s close to permanent failure. Here are several of the most common signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With proper maintenance, most furnaces run for nearly 20 years, although some may last even longer. If yours is nearing that age, it’s helpful to begin planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t experience an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your most recent bills are over half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are incessantly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about getting a new furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. Because of reduced performance, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is having trouble keeping up:
- Your furnace turns on and off too regularly, even if you consistently change the air filter.
- Your furnace blows cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You struggle with regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly using the thermostat because your home seems too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation might help you reduce your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at producing heat from fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can really add up over its lifetime!
4. Unusual Furnace Noises
It’s fine for your furnace to produce some noise as it heats your home. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching might mean there’s something critically wrong with it. Because these problems can be expensive to repair, it’s typically preferable to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is functioning properly, its burner flames will be blue. If you discover yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very well and can even be producing harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced right away.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often less expensive to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Additionally, you’ll also benefit from higher energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which might not be compatible with an older unit.
- You want to bolster your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Recognizing when to arrange furnace installation can be tough and irritating. Our Experts at Roland J. Down Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can rely on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 518-417-2938 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What Will Happen When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what will happen when we put in your new furnace.
- Tidy installation—When we’re inside, we’ll use shoe coverings to defend your floors from any mud we might track in. We set up sheets around the installation location to stop messes.
- Quality services—Our specialists have obtained some of the most distinguished technical certifications in HVAC.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go over a sheet to ensure your heater is operating properly before we take off.
- Going beyond expectations—We’ll hook up your new furnace to match local code. And we’ll regularly go the extra mile, for the highest quality work anyplace.
Schedule Your Furnace Installation Today with Roland J. Down Service Experts
Need another reason to purchase a heating system from Roland J. Down Service Experts ?
Your new heater is accompanied by a free membership plan. This provides you an advantage on proper furnace service and keeps your warranty valid.
Give us a call at 518-417-2938 or contact us online to book your appointment today. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.