HVAC is short for heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We commonly use this abbreviation to refer to your total heating and cooling system, which incorporates:
- Comfort systems, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality equipment, for instance air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, like thermostats and home zoning systems
While there are different models of HVAC equipment, they all work identically by:
- Drawing from a fresh air source outside or inside your residence or business.
- Moving air through a filter to trap dust and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Distributing air through a ducted system or immediately into a space, depending on the type of equipment you use.
At Roland J. Down Service Experts , we offer a complete selection of quality HVAC services in Albany to match all your comfort needs. And we support all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.