HVAC is short for heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We frequently use this phrase to refer to your complete heating and cooling system, which incorporates:
- Comfort systems, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality equipment, for instance air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, for instance thermostats and home zoning systems
While there are varying models of HVAC equipment, they all work the same by:
- Drawing from a fresh air source outside or inside your residence or business.
- Moving air through a filter to get rid of dust and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Sending air through a ducted system or straight into a area, depending on the type of unit you use.
At Roland J. Down Service Experts , we offer a complete selection of quality HVAC services in Albany to fit all your comfort needs. And we stand behind all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.