Having a carbon monoxide detector in a central spot is the best way to alert you of this harmful gas. Carbon monoxide is colorless, odorless and is lethal in big amounts.
A carbon monoxide detector works like a smoke alarm. It screens the air and signals if carbon monoxide concentration is becoming dangerous. Preferrably, you should use at minimum one detector near every living area, or on every floor in your home. These detectors are best used in combination with our HVAC maintenance memberships, which keep your system in top shape and might help you stop carbon monoxide in Albany.