Expert AC Installation in Albany Supported by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*
When you need AC installation in Albany, you don’t want to skimp and let just any company install your new equipment.
That’s where the Experts from Roland J. Down Service Experts enter. In addition to having the training and certification to stand behind our expert air conditioning installation, we’ll give you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Reach us at 518-417-2938 to schedule your AC installation now.
5 Signs You Need Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will begin to give you little signs that it’s going out. Here are five of the most usual ones.
- You frequently need repairs. As your air conditioner advances in years, it becomes less energy efficient and more likely to problems. If we’re regularly at your residence for air conditioning repairs, it might be time for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs quickly add up. When they’re more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, you should replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is older than 15 years old. With annual air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could work for 20 years. However, it’s recommended to start planning for replacement close to the 15-year mark so it’s not a shock.
- Your air conditioner runs on R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was purchased prior to 2010, it potentially uses R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant isn’t being made anymore as a result of its damaging effects on the ozone layer. Because R22 has been discontinued, repairing a refrigerant leak would be significant.
- You want to cut your energy costs. Selecting an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and linking it with a smart thermostat is a good way to conserve on electrical costs. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s merely 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient air conditioner could save you 20–40% on energy expenses.
At Roland J. Down Service Experts , our Experts will work with you to pick the right model for your home. We’ll also perform a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to ensure correct sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be an unexpected situation you’re not fully financially prepped for. That’s why we provide flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll get a new air conditioner. You won’t have to have a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all built in. Plus, you’ll get to pocket any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a valued Advantage Program member, you’ll also receive 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Expect During Air Conditioner Installation
What makes us different from every other HVAC service company in Albany? Here are a couple of the things we do on installation day.
When our highly skilled techs are at your house, you assume they’ll hook up your new unit for the best energy efficiency. And they’ll leave your residence and yard in an unchanged condition as when they got there.
Beyond that, you can relax knowing you’re partnering with a completely licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Orderly installation—When the setup work requires us to come inside your house, we’ll put on shoe coverings to guard your flooring from mud. We’ll also arrange drop cloths at the installation area to keep your floors shielded from refuse all through our work.
- Exceptional service—Our Experts are ACE-certified. This shows they’ve passed extensive training to earn the most coveted technical licensing in the business.
- Attention to the small things—We’ll complete an installation worksheet all through the process to ensure every single little detail is taken care of. We’ll also check your unit is working properly and is up to local ordinances before we leave. Once installation is completed, we’ll double-check you comprehend how to use your new thermostat and air conditioner.
- Frequent communication—We’ll communicate how the process is progressing and when you can anticipate us to be wrapped up.