It’s not difficult to not remember annual maintenance for your heating and cooling unit. But it’s the most important concern we’re thinking about at Roland J. Down Service Experts .
That’s because routine work offers many advantages for your system, such as greater efficiency and a decreased likelihood for issues. You can have these pluses—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll receive quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As usual, our repairs are supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also perform an in-depth check of your system whenever they’re at your residence. These checks can help find heating, cooling and indoor air quality troubles. If you need to better your house’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products as well.
You’ll also get our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC concerns in your house. This might help you make a smart decision when you’re trying to decide between repair or replacement.
Why is Yearly HVAC Maintenance so Crucial?
Routine maintenance gives many perks for your heating and cooling equipment.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on utility bills.**
- Uncovers small issues before they result in expensive breakdowns.
- Helps extend your equipment’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps protect your loved ones from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you have a fuel-burning heating system.
This membership plan incorporates yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your HVAC equipment. This checkup is the most detailed in the business. That’s since its numerous cleaning and adjustment steps help recondition your unit to peak efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
On top of a 29-point visual examination, here’s what each maintenance appointment offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Reviewing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting capabilities and safety mechanisms
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and calibrating burner and ignition assembly
- Testing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Taking a look at furnace starting capacity and safety mechanisms
- Replacing standard air filters
- Strengthening electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Has to Offer
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Never any trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual check on each visit
To get started, contact our Experts at 518-417-2938. We’ll help you find the right membership plan to work with your requirements and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.