Your comfort unit is an investment in your house. Protect it and your loved ones’ comfort with Armor+, one of our premium HVAC service memberships.
After you join, you won’t pay anything additional for parts or labor. This protects your finances from expensive unplanned repair calls. When you contact us for an appointment, you’ll enjoy a rapid response with our 24/7/365 priority service. And we’ll make sure you’re happy with our Expert work through our one-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Whenever our Experts are at your house, we’ll do an in-depth inspection of your unit. This permits us to uncover any issues with your heating, cooling or indoor air quality. If you need to better your air quality to have relief from allergies, your membership will help you save on those products also.
We’ll also supply you with our exclusive Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over any HVAC troubles in your home. This way, you can make a smart choice on repair or replacement.
This service also involves seasonal Precision Tune-Ups for your cooling and heating units. Here are a couple of benefits to having this comprehensive work done.
5 Advantages of Annual HVAC Checkups
- Brings back efficiency that might save you up to 30% on energy bills.**
- Locates minor problems before they create pricey breakdowns.
- Helps extend your unit’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps guard your home from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning furnace.
Any system tune-up includes a 29-point visual examination in addition to these services. And more!
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Analyzing thermostat adjustment
- Checking refrigerant pressure and cooling sequence
- Inspecting A/C starting capability and safety devices
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Installing new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat settings and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting capabilities and safety mechanisms
- Replacing standard air filters
- Fastening electrical connections
- Assessing volts/amps
What Our Armor+ Membership Includes
*For Armor+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Armor+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Filters included
- Regular Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety inspection
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee on repairs*
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual examination on every visit