Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when considering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we kick off a new season, it’s natural to begin thinking about approaching expenses and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help you avoid issues, it can help increase your system’s efficiency and help you save money over time.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only bonuses of annual furnace service; it also includes our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians do are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll check the heat exchanger surface, watching for cracks or signs of wear that could be hurting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Suitable air circulation ensures that air is being directed throughout your home to leave you with maximum comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will look at your system’s fuel operation for correct pressure to make certain it is being transported to the furnace correctly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A handful of the electrical parts of your system need to be inspected every year to ensure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are operating safely.
There are also a number of furnace service and tune-up plans you can pick from so both your comfort and budget needs are met. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time scheduling furnace service, the team at Roland J. Down Service Experts are here to make it simple for you. If you have any questions concerning our service, feel free to give us a call at 518-417-2938 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its bonuses.