Summer has made its debut in Albany and the last thing you need is your AC breaking down during the extreme weather. Help stop your home’s air conditioner from malfunctioning with a seasonal air conditioning tune-up from Roland J. Down Service Experts .
What exactly is an A/C system tune-up?
Similiar to how you go to your general practitioner every year for an evaluation, an air conditioner tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central A/C system is healthy and operating correctly. Most common air conditioner tune-ups will entail condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, examining your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical connections, and analyzing the operation of the blower belt and motor.
AC tune-ups with Roland J. Down Service Experts
When you call Roland J. Down Service Experts for your air conditioning tune-up, our tune-ups incorporate a full visual inspection along with a detailed cleaning. Keeping reading for the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision air conditioning tune-up.
- Calibrating thermostat
- Check air and/or oil filters
- Check blower components
- Measure for correct air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Confirm proper system operation
- Inspect quality of installation
- Examine area around system
- Examine AC clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Check condenser and evaporator coils
- Analyze starting capabilities
- Evaluate safety components
- Assess temperature contrast in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Observe cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Roland J. Down Service Experts in Albany is currently getting you ready for summer with discounts on air conditioning tune-ups and select home comfort system upgrades. To learn more or schedule your annual A/C system tune-up, call 518-417-2938 today!