Summer has made its debut in Albany and the last thing you need is your air conditioner breaking down during the extreme temperatures. Help stop your home’s air conditioner from malfunctioning with a seasonal air conditioning tune-up from Roland J. Down Service Experts .
What exactly is an AC tune-up?
Similar to how you visit your general practitioner every year for an evaluation, an air conditioner tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central A/C system is healthy and operating correctly. Most typical air conditioner tune-ups will include condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, examining your refrigerant levels and looking for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical connections, and analyzing the operation of the blower belt and motor.
AC tune-ups with Roland J. Down Service Experts
When you call Roland J. Down Service Experts for your air conditioning tune-up, our tune-ups come complete with a full visual inspection as well as a complete cleaning. Keeping reading for the complete process for our System Inspection and Precision air conditioning tune-up.
- Calibrating thermostat
- Check air and/or oil filters
- Check blower components
- Measure for correct air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Ensure proper system operation
- Inspect quality of installation
- Examine area around equipment
- Examine AC clearances
- Examine overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Evaluate starting capabilities
- Analyze safety components
- Assess temperature variation in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Assess cooling cycle
- Administer biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Roland J. Down Service Experts in Albany is currently getting you ready for summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and select HVAC equipment upgrades. To learn more or schedule your annual A/C system tune-up, call 518-417-2938 today!