Spring may be in the past but it’s never too late to save your air! Check out these tidbits about air quality and call Roland J. Down Service Experts for your no-charge indoor air quality evaluation and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air daily
- People living in the U.S. spend more than 80% of their lives inside
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- Fifty-percent of illnesses are caused or exacerbated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can eliminate up to 99.9% of the pollutants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To find out more, watch our adorable experts in the clip and then check out SaveYourAir.com.