Spring may be in the past but it's always the right time of year to save your air! Take a look at these facts about air quality and call Roland J. Down Service Experts for your no-charge indoor air quality [[analysis|evaluation|inspection]6] and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air daily
- People living in the U.S. spend 87% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- Fifty-percent of sicknesses are caused or exacerbated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can remove up to 99.9% of the contaminants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To see more information, watch our precious experts in the clip and then check out SaveYourAir.com.