No matter what the elements outside in Albany, the temperature inside your space influences how comfortable your family will feel. Choose the right temp and your space will be a nice escape from the world. But if your HVAC system isn’t working correctly, you’ll notice. And it won’t be pleasant.
Get ready for a deeper look at how you’re utilizing your HVAC equipment. It might make the difference between a strong system or a problematic performer. Complete this quick quiz from Roland J. Down Service Experts to find out more.
- Hotter days are coming up fast in Albany. How do you prepare your system?
- Change out the HVAC filter and clean the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Call in the pros for a seasonal tune-up.
- Nothing. It will be fine.
- You’re hosting a party on a especially warm night, but the AC isn’t working. What’s your first step?
- Ask my visitors to bring icy beverages.
- Book an emergency repair to get it working before anyone arrives.
- Plug in my fans and wish for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is aging. What happens when it’s time for an upgrade?
- Have my contractor to choose and fund it with a credit card.
- Get rid of worries and costs by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Go with the most costly system currently available in Albany.
- When you receive your next monthly energy bill, what do you think you’ll discover?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My HVAC costs have increased quite a bit.
- It will be similar to the bill for the same month last year.
- I can’t be sure until I see it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are shocking.
- Your home comfort system is making a funny noise. What do you do?
- Grab my toolbox and use a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Call a skilled technician to examine it.
- Ignore it and pray it ends.
Now tally your results. If you chose mostly Bs, your home comfort practices are on the money. You’re taking care of your equipment and you made a plan for down the road. But if you replied to any of these scenarios with As or Cs, you can make a few changes to help your system perform more efficiently. Read on to see how.
Better HVAC Habits to Help Protect Your Home
Set Up Annual Maintenance While switching out your air filter and sprucing up your vents are crucial tasks to ready your HVAC for a new season, a professional maintenance visit is helpful to complete the process. During a seasonal visit, your professional technician will manage a series of tasks that advance the energy efficiency of your machine. And while they’re there, your HVAC service professional will look out for more severe complications for your HVAC. That could save you a costly breakdown later in the season.
Work with a heating and cooling company that offers emergency repairs. Even meticulously maintained HVAC systems can have issues sometimes. And it always seems to happen at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can save you the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that much needed service to homeowners at no added cost.
Devise a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Well-maintained home comfort systems can last for 10 to 15 years, but they won’t last forever. Make an idea of what you want now to avoid last-minute pressure when your system takes its final bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be of assistance. It offers you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front charges. As an added bonus, the program also has free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy bills and call us when they greatly change. Your electricity bills can present more than your monthly expenses. If you’re noticing a stable climb in your charges but no variation in home comfort, something is likely happening with your system. A new high-efficiency system can give you peace of mind with more constant energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Act when you notice a weird noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than bothersome. It demonstrates something is off with your machinery. Even if it’s a relatively small issue, left without a repair it could make for a costly repair down the road. Don’t try to work on it yourself. Leave it to the pros to diagnose and set it right.
Your HVAC can cost you big when you don’t manage it. If you utilize these tips, you could save time, extra costs and disappointment. And if your equipment just isn’t keeping up anymore, consider installing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To discover more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!