No matter what the elements outside in Albany, the temperature in your space influences how comfortable your family will be. Choose the right temp and your space will be a comfortable escape from it all. But if your climate control system isn’t functioning correctly, you’ll know. And it won’t be pleasant.
Get ready for a deeper look at the way you’re utilizing your HVAC equipment. It might make the difference between a steady system or a problematic performer. Complete this short quiz from Roland J. Down Service Experts to see how you stack up.
- Summer is not far away in Albany. How do you prepare your system?
- Switch out the HVAC filter and clean the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Call in the pros for a seasonal tune-up.
- Nothing. It will be fine.
- You’re having a get-together on a especially warm night, but the AC isn’t working. What’s your first step?
- Advise my visitors to bring icy beverages.
- Organize an emergency repair to get it functioning before anyone arrives.
- Plug in my fans and hope for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is maturing. What happens when it’s time for it to retire?
- Have my contractor to select one and fund it with a credit card.
- Get rid of worries and costs by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Go with the most costly system on the market in Albany.
- When you receive your next monthly energy bill, what do you suppose you’ll discover?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My HVAC costs have been climbing.
- It will be close to the bill for the same month last year.
- I can’t be sure until I open it. Some months aren’t bad, but others are shocking.
- Your home comfort system is making a funny noise. What do you do?
- Grab my toolbox and use a weekend trying to fix it.
- Call a skilled technician to take a look.
- Ignore it and hope it ends.
Now check your results. If you chose mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are on the money. You’re taking care of your equipment and you made a plan for down the road. But if you answered any of these scenarios with As or Cs, you can make a few changes to help your system perform better. Read on to see how.
Useful HVAC Habits to Help You Save
Book Annual Maintenance While switching out your air filter and sprucing up your vents are crucial tasks to ready your HVAC for a new season, a professional maintenance visit is helpful to wrap up the process. During a seasonal visit, your professional technician will manage a series of tasks that advance the energy efficiency professional will look out for more severe complications for your HVAC. That could save you a costly breakdown later in the season.
Work with a heating and cooling company that offers emergency repairs. Even rigorously maintained HVAC systems can have issues periodically. And it always seems to happen at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can save you the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that much needed service to customers at no other cost.
Devise a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Many home comfort systems can last for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Create an idea of what you want now to avoid last-minute pressure when your system takes its final bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be of assistance. It offers you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front costs. As an added bonus, the program also has free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy bills and call us when they greatly change. Your electricity bills can present more than your monthly expenses. If you’re seeing a steady hike in your bills but no variation in home comfort, something is probably going on with your system. An updated high-efficiency system can give you peace of mind with more constant energy usage—and that means fewer surprises on your bill.
Act when you hear a weird noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than bothersome. It demonstrates something is off with your machinery. Even if it’s a relatively small issue, left without a repair it could make for a costly repair later on. Don’t try to work on it yourself. Leave it to the professionals to diagnose and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you big when you don’t manage it. If you utilize these tips, you could save time, added costs and disappointment. And if your equipment just isn’t keeping up anymore, think about installing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To discover more, give us a call or book an appointment online. We’re happy to help!