Why HVAC Maintenance Plans Are Worth the Money
The health of your HVAC system is crucial because it improves home comfort and robust indoor air quality. But a healthy HVAC system doesn’t happen automatically. Your furnace and air conditioner work hard all year-round, which opens them to a wide range of common problems.
These issues are often simple enough that they don’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from running. However, they may influence energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling costs. If these complications degrade further, your entire system might be threatened. These are headaches and costs you may prevent with consistent HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Important
If the furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or appears to be working just fine, you might question why HVAC maintenance is recommended. Here’s what this routine service can offer you.
Keeps Your Warranty in Tact
A warranty supports you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But refusing annual maintenance nullifies your warranty. Devoting a small amount on upkeep now can help you reduce expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
Identifies Small Troubles Early
Preventing huge troubles in the first place is the simplest method to protect your HVAC system. Consistent maintenance visits offer the opportunity to comprehensively inspect and lubricate key internal systems. It also allows an opportunity for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season shows up. You’ll spend less money in the long run if problems are addressed as they pop up.
Can Enhance Energy Efficiency
Routine maintenance is about more than reducing the likelihood of breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system working as well as possible. The stronger performance might decrease your energy expenses by close to 30%.
Might Help Your System Last Longer
When your HVAC system functions the way it should, it can survive years longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners come with a 15-year life span, but annual maintenance might extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing offers a number of membership plans drafted to suit your individual needs. From inexpensive options to comprehensive coverage, we can provide the ideal maintenance plan to keep your HVAC systems functioning efficiently and consistently.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership comes with the best value. It adds a routine safety inspection, increased energy savings and consistent preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
The Advantage™ Program
If you are hoping to replace your HVAC equipment soon, or you just want a system that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is best for you. You’ll get a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Benefits of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a smaller number of our members’ favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to encounter problems during the most extreme weather. Annoyingly, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems are affected too. So we regularly accommodate a larger volume of service calls over peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll skip to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip charges or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never have to worry about covering the cost of a Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing technician traveling to your residence.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more beneficial than ever. That’s why our plans include 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems. Created with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We support our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can count on us to keep at it until it is.
- Meticulous visual evaluation during every visit. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why each visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is an important home investment. Protect it while gaining access to extra advantages by signing up for a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you find the right plan for your needs. To get started, call us at 866-397-3787 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.
Zoning Systems: Customized Comfort in Every Room
Central heating and air conditioning systems have transformed home comfort and made it possible to stay wonderfully comfortable in any season or climate. But while centralized systems are a simple way to control the temperature, they at times fall short when it comes to evenly distributing heated... Continue reading
Eight Ways to Upgrade Your HVAC System
During the cold winter months in the U.S., there’s no better way to enhance your home’s comfort than with some effective upgrades. It’s not simply about keeping the house toasty warm as the snow begins to fall—it’s about boosting efficiency and cleaning the very air you breathe. Learn... Continue reading
How to Choose an Effective HVAC System
When it comes to keeping your home comfortable all year, nothing is more critical than choosing the right heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system. This determination affects your daily comfort, monthly utility expenditures and overall home efficiency. However, with so many system... Continue reading