The health of your HVAC system is critical because it improves home comfort and healthy indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen spontaneously. Your furnace and air conditioner work tirelessly all year-round, which opens them to a broad array of possible issues.
These malfunctions are frequently minor enough that they don’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from running. However, they might affect energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling bills. If these complications evolve, your entire system might be jeopardized. These are annoyances and costs you may fend off with routine HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Worthwhile
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be performing just fine, you might question why HVAC maintenance is recommended. Here’s what this annual service does for you.
Keeps Your Warranty Valid
A warranty helps you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But foregoing routine maintenance nullifies your warranty. Devoting a brief amount on a tune-up now may help you avoid costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
Reveals Little Problems Early
Preventing major troubles in the first place is the best approach to care for your HVAC system. Routine maintenance visits grant the opportunity to thoroughly check and lubricate important internal parts. It also allows a chance for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season appears. You’ll spend less money across your system’s life span if issues are addressed as they pop up.
Could Enhance Energy Efficiency
Yearly maintenance is about more than reducing the likelihood of breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system working as well as possible. The stronger performance could lower your energy expenses by up to 30%.
Can Help Your System Last Longer
When your HVAC system runs the way it should, it can survive years longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners come with a 15-year life span, but annual maintenance may extend this even further.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Roland J. Down Service Experts offers a series of membership plans created to suit your individual needs. From affordable options to full-featured coverage, we offer the perfect maintenance plan to keep your heating and cooling systems running efficiently and steadily.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership provides the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, increased energy savings and consistent preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you want to swap out your HVAC equipment soon, or you just want equipment that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is right for you. You’ll be provided a new system for just one simple monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Advantages of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a handful of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to break down during severe weather. Unfortunately, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems malfunction too. So we do our best to handle a larger volume of service calls over peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip charges or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never be responsible for covering the expense of a Roland J. Down Service Experts technician driving to your home.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more useful than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems. Developed with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can count on us to keep working until it is.
- Thorough visual review with every visit. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why every visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your home comfort system is a key home investment. Protect it while access to extra perks by signing up for a maintenance plan right away. Whatever your budget, we can help you choose the ideal plan for your needs. To begin the process, call us at 518-417-2938 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.