Your HVAC system’s well-being is crucial, since it keeps your house cozy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen naturally. Your HVAC system works hard around the clock to keep you cozy. This makes it vulnerable to a big range of problems.
Sometimes malfunctions are minor enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from operating. But they can reduce its energy efficiency—and your energy expenses. If these issues worsen, your complete system could be vulnerable.
That’s hassle and costs that you might have been able to prevent. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC tune-ups can decrease the possibility of breakdowns by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Needed
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or running properly, you might wonder whether maintenance is needed. It is, and here are a couple of reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty valid. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But skipping annual furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, most often, you’re nullifying your warranty. Spending a small sum on maintenance immediately can help you avoid costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
- Identifies little problems early. Preventing expensive issues from happening beforehand is the best approach to protect your HVAC system. Regular maintenance work provides the option to thoroughly check and lubricate essential internal parts. And it also gives time to get required repairs done before the peak heating or cooling season starts. You’ll spend less money over the years if troubles are fixed as they are discovered.
- May improve energy efficiency. Yearly maintenance is about more than stopping breakdowns. It’s also to keep your system working as ideally as possible. Frequently this leads to an increase to your residence’s energy efficiency. You may experience reduced energy expenses, in addition to the good feeling your system is in excellent shape.
- May help your system last longer. When your HVAC system is working correctly, it may last a lot longer. The majority of furnaces and air conditioners last for about 15–20 years, but skilled maintenance could help prolong this life cycle even more.
Get More From Your HVAC Membership Plan with Roland J. Down Service Experts
Yearly maintenance is important, especially as it can help you save as much as 30% on yearly heating and cooling expenses.* But with Roland J. Down Service Experts , you’ll be able to select from a range of membership plans that match your individual needs. All our memberships are packed full of exclusive perks supplied by NATE-certified Experts.
From complete to budget-friendly, we provide the correct membership plan to keep your home comfort systems without worry and efficient.
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment soon or just desire something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll have a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or big up-front fee is required.
Don’t want to be charged with unexpected repair bills? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program gives the widest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also cover air filters, so you won’t have to worry about forgetting to buy them and installing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is made to fit any budget. You’ll get priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about spending additional money if you need us on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip costs are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Also, you’ll also receive a couple of other most-wanted pluses of our full-featured plans, like 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just some of our members’ other most-used perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner often malfunctions during the most extreme temperatures. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems malfunction too, so we’re often handling a sizeable volume of service calls. With a Roland J. Down Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to skip the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime charges. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your home’s indoor air quality is crucial more than ever before. That’s why we’re offering 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Made with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We back our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t accurate, you can depend on us to keep working until it is.
- Comprehensive visual inspection on each visit. Your home comfort is our main priority. That’s why your visit comes with a 29-point visual inspection and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a big investment. Keep it protected and get access to extra perks by signing up for one of our membership plans now. No matter what your budget is, we can help you find the ideal plan for your needs and house. To begin with your membership plan, call us at 518-417-2938 right away.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.