With Earth Day approaching, you may be inundated with ways to help “save the earth”. Well guess what? We’re here with a few ideas of our own, but for a good cause. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can lower your utility bills and last longer than your typical tank heater. For real! We gathered the best reasons you should buy a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – Even though the initial price can seem a bit discouraging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of approximately $300.
- Uninterrupted Heat – You know the feeling. The awful pain of ice water pelting against your skin when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Get excited! Tankless water heaters do away with that problem altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlast inefficient tank water heaters by 5-10 years. So not only will the government help you out with the cost, you don’t have to replace them as quickly, which also saves you money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only need the necessary amount of energy to heat the quantity of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you’re not going to use. This wonderful tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating costs. They also need less space since they can be placed on walls (or outdoors as long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to crack, no flooding. While a leak could happen as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t store water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t stored in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these great reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Roland J. Down Service Experts today for a free in-home analysis
. We will help to make sure you choose the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be ready when you’ve made your choice.