How many times have you started out from home realizing you forgot to alter the temperature or shut the garage door? We can’t do much about the garage door, but the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat from Lennox® boasts remote smartphone and web-enabled operation so you can alter the temperature in your house from any location in the world.
Up to 50% of energy bills are a result of heating and cooling your home.* The iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat is an uncomplicated and easy way to start decreasing those energy costs. You can even purchase a customizable skin to protect your thermostat and match your walls, your furniture or just add your own flavor!
Here are several benefits of the iComfort Wi-Fi®:
- Remote access with Cloud connectivity that allows you to adjust temperatures from your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Simple touchscreen with intuitive, menu-driven icons and high definition backlighting for straight-forward programming
- One-Touch Away mode to easily override your regular programming when you have a change in schedule
- Automatic updates connect you to new features as they are available and alerts you and Roland J. Down Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Albany to any system maintenance concerns
- Weather-on-Demand with five-day forecast displays outdoor temperatures
To hear more about the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat or how to save money in your home, call Roland J. Down Service Experts in Albany at 518-417-2938.
*Source: U.S. Department of Energy