Sometimes it’s good to go back to the basics, like when you’re looking for an affordable and energy efficient air handler in Albany. Our standard efficiency air handlers feature a selection of models that will warm your home quietly for years. After all, that’s what you want, right? Energy efficiency, durability and a relaxing home. Oh, and decreased energy bills don’t hurt either. The good news is that you really can have it all. Read about each of our standard efficiency air handlers below or call Roland J. Down Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Albany at 518-417-2938 to make an appointment.
At times being environmentally friendly seems tough, keeping up with what can and can’t be recycled and whatnot. We’ll help make things easier – our CBX32M air handler is one heck of a green machine. We’ll admit, it’s not literally green (it’s grey), but it does include a high efficiency evaporator coil for a highly efficient heat transfer and an insulated blower compartment to cut down sound and heating and cooling losses. Further, it meets EPA standards for 2%-or-less air leakage. This air handler also includes:
- Direct-drive blower motor – for high heating and cooling efficiencies
- High static capability – to adjust airflow for comfort
- Multi-position plastic drain pans – to avert corrosion, leaks and water damage
You want to create a peaceful home in Albany, so you start considering all the things you can do to achieve that dream. We’re just guessing here, but “quiet” is probably one of the requirements for making something “peaceful.” We’d throw in “comfortable,” too. With a CBX25UHV air handler, you’ll get both with the variable speed motor alone. In fact, the CBX25UHV features a number of benefits, including:
- Optional electric heat – provides supplemental heat when you want it for added comfort
- Variable speed motor – for consistent temperatures, humidity removal and quiet operation
- Durable steel cabinet – made to last year after year
- Sleeved distributor tubes – protect your tubes and prevent leaks
- High-efficiency evaporator coil – generates outstanding heat efficiently
- Efficient check and expansion device – ensures efficiency across a variety of operating conditions
- Chlorine-free R410A refrigerant – meets the EPA’s strictest guidelines to offer less than 2% air leakage
You shouldn’t have to pay a fortune for reliable and efficient heating and cooling. Instead, when you buy a durable CBX25UH air handler, you’ll gain peace of mind with a quietly operating machine and a home that maintains the perfect temperature.
- Fully insulated cabinet – ensures quiet operation
- Direct-Drive blower motor – for consistent airflow
- Sleeved distributor tubes – prevent leaking
- High-efficiency evaporator coil – supplies outstanding heat transfer and efficiency
- Antimicrobial drain pan – made to prevent corrosion and rust and thwarts mold and mildew growth
To learn more about each product model, receive a full list of features and get a free estimate, call Roland J. Down Service Experts in Albany at 518-417-2938 or schedule a free appointment online.