The best way to avoid bad performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Roland J. Down Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Albany. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians have you covered. They’ll perform our innovative 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll be worry-free knowing our 46 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve completed rigorous training and are properly qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will stay in top-performing condition longer, providing continuous warmth throughout the winter season.
At Roland J. Down Service Experts in Albany, we offer a plethora of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Inspect and clean gas burner section
- Our experts inspect the heating exchange surface for cracks or signs of wear, which has a strong impact on efficiency.
Verify proper airflow and blower operation
- This practice ensures air is properly circulating through your home to bring warmth for the highest comfort.
Confirm calibration of gas valve
- We study your unit’s fuel operation to ensure the right pressure is delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is important for efficiency and safety.
Examine all electrical components
- Several of your system’s electrical parts should be examined annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. The last thing you need is a problem with one of these parts on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This furnace and AC service covers 29 checks. It also includes our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can review any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could regular furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help lessen your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is properly maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Look through our Maintenance Plans, or call 518-417-2938 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.