Don’t make assumptions about this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces are still energy efficient, especially compared to that decades old furnace you have at home. These gas furnaces can help you save on your energy bills and feature durable cabinets that help the system last for years. Learn more about each product below or setting up an appointment with Roland J. Down Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Albany.
In Albany, an EL180E gas furnace will benefit you long past the winter. It can help conserve energy in the warmer months, too. We wouldn’t joke about savings like these. It’s all possible with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is constructed to retain a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature is altered. The furnace is also quiet, helps decrease waste and minimizes your utility bills. Dual-fuel lets you connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your system can switch between gas and electric to keep you nice and comfy.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – made to last, and its tough finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – boosts comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds low and minimizes losses
When it all comes down to two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace really stands out. If you’re looking for energy efficiency, you’ll find an AFUE efficiency rating at 93%, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. To simplify: you’ll save hundreds on your energy bill every year because the product minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you want to see more about performance, check out the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and better reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and made to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for complete control and easy operation
Just because it’s listed as basic efficiency doesn’t mean it won’t deliver strong energy efficiency. The ML180 gas furnace has an 80% AFUE rating, which means you’ll save energy and money with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. Plus, its sealed blower compartment minimizes loss and maximizes efficiency, so you – and your family in Albany – will stay cozy and warm even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – exceeds industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to increase reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – lets you combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to add to your comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Albany, give us a call at 518-417-2938 or schedule a free appointment.