The Landmark® Rooftop System: Greater Performance. More Flexibility.The Lennox® Landmark rooftop system boasts more than 30 features. Available in standard- and high efficiency units, the Landmark offers a SEER rating of up to 13.0, a 14.5 IEER rating and an EER rating of up to 12.7. When you add the optional MSAV® supply fan, you’ll see the Landmark’s efficiency increase by up to 27%1. Even more savings are available with this system’s Environ™ coil system, which uses up to 52% less refrigerant and is up to 59% lighter.
This equipment is offered in 2- to 25-ton gas/electric and electric/electric and 2- to 20-ton heat pump configurations. Some of its special features include:
- Field-installed CO2 sensors to lower CO2 and VOC levels
- Field- or factory-installed MERV 8 or 13 filters cut back on airborne particles
- Optional MSAV supply fan reduces humidity
- ENERGY STAR® recognition
- Interlink compressor delivers better reliability and efficiency
- Environ™ coil system ensures reliable operation and shortens the time it takes to clean the condensing coil
- Isolated compressor compartment permits compressor operation to run normally and not disrupt airflow throughout performance checks
From installation to repairs, Roland J. Down Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Albany can take care of all your Landmark rooftop system needs. We have more experience and training than any other HVAC company, so whether you’re looking to buy a new system or only need some repair work, we’ve got you covered. Call 518-417-2938 to learn more.
1 Part load. IEER improvement. Comparing standard 10.9 IEER system to optional MSAV 13.8 IEER system.