Get Amazing Energy Efficiency with an Energence® Rooftop HVAC SystemWhen it comes to rooftop HVAC systems that will save big on energy, the Lennox® Energence model hits the top of the list. Energence is one of the top commercial HVAC systems in its class, with up to 18.0 SEER, 21.5 IEER and 13.9 EER. These numbers seem small when you compare them to the ratings you’ll receive when you add the SunSource® Commercial Energy System, which produces efficiency levels of 34 SEER and 43 IEER. Simply put, this means you will experience the the lowest energy costs available on your building.
Compared to standard units, our optional SmartAirflow™ system can up to 35% of your annual ventilation energy consumption. Moreover, the Energence rooftop system has earned ENERGY STAR® designation and exceeds ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers) 90.1-2010 minimum standards by 92%.
Not only is it efficient, but the Energence rooftop system is simple to maintain, highly reliable and will ensure your business receives energy savings and total comfort for years. We’ll highlight some of the most prominent features:
- Isolated compressor compartment – permits normal compressor operation during service without disrupting airflow
- Environ™ coil system – reduces refrigerant charge requirements to enhance reliability and sustainability
- SmartWire™ system – simplifies thermostat installation to eliminate the possibility of miswiring
- Corrosion-resistant, removable, reversible, double-sloped drain pan – for flexibility, reliability and serviceability
- Patented Humiditrol® dehumidification system – allows independent control of temperature and humidity leading to increased comfort
- Multiple cooling stages – helps cut back on temperature swings
Our highly trained technicians at Roland J. Down Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Albany can install, maintain and repair your Energence rooftop system. Call 518-417-2938 for a free, no-obligation energy analysis and consultation to find out more.